Where do you deliver new baby stork sign rentals?
Sadie’s Signs proudly delivers to many cities around Jefferson, Georgia. To see if we deliver to your area, please refer to the service area section on our website.
What is the cost of a stork sign rental?
The charge for renting a stork sign is $85 for a single 6- foot pink or blue stork. The rental is for 7 days and includes delivery and pick-up. Upon pickup the personalized bundle and any additional signage will be left by the front door.
What signs are available for siblings and pets?
Our sibling stars are a perfect way to get big brother or sister in on the celebration. We also offer dog bone and cat signs to help your favorite pet announce the new baby. The sibling stars and pet signs are yours to keep after the rental. *These signs are add-ons and can only be ordered with a stork rental.
How do I reserve and pay for my stork sign rental?
Orders are fulfilled on a first come, first served basis and we request 48 hours to create and deliver. You may order your stork sign once the new baby has arrived. Please refer to the Order Form section on our website to place your order. Payment will be taken over the phone and email confirmation will be sent to confirm order. We accept Visa, MC and American Express. **Rentals must be paid in full at time of order placement
What do you offer for Nana and Papa?
We know the grandparents want to get in on the fun, so we offer a 7-day rental for $60. This includes delivery & pickup with a generic bundle reading, "It's a Grandson!”, or “It's a Granddaughter!” These bundles will go back with the stork after the rental. For a personalized keepsake bundle, an extra charge will be applied.
Do you rent storks signs for baby showers and gender reveals?
The rental period for a baby shower or gender reveal stork yard sign is two days and costs $50.00. The reservation can be made in advance.
Where will the sign be placed on my lawn?
We use our best judgement to ensure optimal visibility of the stork sign and backdrop for photographs.
We install signs on traditional residential lawns. We define a lawn as a wide expanse of unobstructed soil with grass on the top. We cannot install signs in rocks, pea gravel, concrete, mulch, flower beds, thick landscaping or hard packed soil that has been used as a driveway, for example. We are unable to install signs in areas where rocks / small boulders are prominent in the “yard.” We are required to drive the stake into the ground 10-inches to properly / safely install a sign. It’s not possible in the situations described above.
We cannot place a sign in front of public utility boxes, water mains or any other structure owned by the city, county or state. We cannot impede access to these areas or we could be fined and / or have our signs destroyed because they are impeding the area.
Please do not move and/or remove the yard sign as this may cause damage. We do not recommend mowing around sign due to potential damage that may occur. Do not attach anything to the sign, including balloons. The sun can bake the latex into the sign causing permanent damage.
What is your refund policy?
You will receive a full refund if any of the following apply:
- You cancel your stork or birthday sign rental at least 24-hours in advance
- Extreme weather conditions prevent us from setting up your sign
You will not receive a refund if any of the following apply:
- We are unable to get into a gated community because we were not given a gate code or it doesn’t work
- The security guard at a gated community refuses to allow us entry Please note: We stay very busy and we can’t wait at a gate for more than 10 minutes while the guard attempts to contact the homeowner to grant access. It is important that you make arrangements with the guard to give us access prior to the moment of delivery.
- The homeowner or recipient does not allow us to set up the sign or calls us to request that we pick up the sign prior to the end of the rental period
- If a dog or other animal is threatening or refuses to allow us onto the property
- If the location does not have a traditional lawn We define a lawn as a wide expanse of unobstructed soil with grass on the top. For example, we cannot install signs in rocks, pea gravel, concrete, mulch, flower beds, thick landscaping or hard packed soil that has been used as a driveway. We are unable to install signs in areas where rocks / small boulders are prominent in the “yard.” We are required to drive the stake into the ground 10-inches to properly / safely install a sign. It’s not possible in the situations described above.